Consultant Technical CommunicationCreating an efficient and easy to use technical manual environment and improving technical trainings, that's where Gerard can be of service.
Conveying technical information in an easy to follow manner consists at its core of good training materials and excellent manuals. In both areas, Gerard has over 25 years of experience. Magic in Communication is a communication company build on practical knowledge. Gerard du Buf has been working for many different technical companies in the documentation and training area.
His specialty is the communication of all things technical, both verbally and in writing. Usually in English, but Dutch is fine as well!
Gerard's multi-day training course especially designed for experienced technical trainers is quite logically called Train the Trainer.
An idea for your company?
Information? Consultation?Availability? Specify your desired time/day/period.
Need an even quicker answer? Send me your phone number and I'll call you ASAP.
Magic in CommunicationGerard is:
- A technical trainer, technical author and technical consultant
- Sole Proprietorship, so you'll only pay for the productive hours
- Part time available, from a few hours to several months
- A good sparring partner or reviewer because of his many years of experience
- Experienced with the PBET methodology (Performance Based Equipment Training)
- Experienced with multiple manual environments. E.g. FrameMaker, TIM and Ixiasoft
Courses and education:
- Mechanical Engineering (ing.) - Hogeschool Utrecht
- NLP Trainer - IEP and NTI-NLP
- A wide array of shorter courses, like Project-based work, TimeManagement, QualityManagement and many more
- Worldwide Supervisor Manuals & Training
- Chairperson of COR and OR for 8 years (Central Works Council)
- Many years traveling worldwide to train customers